Contact Casey Flynn
Toll Free: (800) 721-2519
Phone: (314) 678-1207
Facsimile: (314) 721-0905
St. Louis, Missouri 63105
Born in St. Louis Missouri; admitted to bar, Missouri, 2000; admitted to practice before United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Francis “Casey” J. Flynn has practiced at Carey Danis & Lowe in the areas of consumer class action litigation, complex commercial litigation, medical malpractice and products liability litigation and has done extensive appellate work in all of these areas.
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 2000
Academic Based Merit Scholarship
- B.S., Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service, 1993
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
Honors and Awards
- St. Louis University School of Law, Academic Based Merit Scholarship
- Co-author, “The Products Liability Case: Overview for the Plaintiff”, St. Louis Missouri Bar Journal Fall 2001.
- Co-author, “The Potential Products Liability Case: A Framework for the Evaluation of the Potential Products Liability Case and an Overview of Products Liability Law”, The Missouri Trial Attorney Spring 2000